This Halloween Weekend, keep your eyes peeled for a sixteen-legged horse shouting Carlton Dry flavoured beers on a Pub Trot around Melbourne.
The veeeeeeeeeeery long horse will be visiting venues around Collingwood and Fitzroy on Friday and Saturday night to celebrate the launch of Carlton Dry’s new Flavoured Beer range. Pubgoers and Halloween-partiers alike can enjoy a fresh (and free) Tropical Passionfruit, Zesty Lemon or Juicy Mango Carlton Dry straight from Drylandia, courtesy of our horse. No carrot payments required.
The long horse will be trotting into venues along Smith Street, Collingwood this Friday and Brunswick Street, Fitzroy on Saturday night this Halloween weekend. Catch the horse in the neigh-bourhood, and enjoy a flavoured beer* on us.
Carlton Dry’s new Flavoured Beer range is undeniably refreshing, a little fruity and low in bitterness whilst staying true to its beer origins.
Look out for the veeeeeeeeeeery long horse at the following venues from 6-9pm.
● Hotel Collingwood – 376 Smith St, Collingwood VIC 3066
● The Birmingham Hotel – 333 Smith St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
● Grace Darling Hotel – 114 Smith St, Collingwood VIC 3066
● Royal Derby Hotel – 446 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
● The Evelyn Hotel – 351 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
● The Stone Hotel – 298-300 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
*while stocks last
Alex Hayes (+61) 0421 928 802 email@example.com